We VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
In general, you can visit Proctur’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, at times, we may need some relevant information about you. Our Web servers collect domain names of visitors to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.
We believe it is important you know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. Proctur does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except:
- To provide products or services requested by you;
- When we have your permission or
- Under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Proctur under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Proctur communicate with you about offers from Proctur and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Proctur’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Proctur or associated parties.
- We may share information about you if Proctur is acquired by or merged with another company.
When information is needed, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the personal information. Usually, the personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order or allow you to access specific account information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. For this, please send message containing inaccuracies to us.
Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Proctur web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. Proctur or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page. Alternatively, you can set your browser to intimate upon receiving a cookie. You may accordingly decide to opt out.
Proctur may, if you so choose, send direct mailers/SMS to you at the address/phone number provided by you or send push notifications on the app downloaded by you.
Proctur recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Proctur are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures,
Proctur hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Proctur reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
Links to Non-Proctur websites
Proctur’s website may contain links to other sites such as that of its partners and affiliates. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect privacy, we are NOT responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by such other sites.
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Proctur information with your social networks and to interact with Proctur on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
At times we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try (but are not obligated) to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect information from you on the Internet.
You recognize and understand that there is no compulsion on you to provide us with your personal information and any and all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information.
1. Effective Date:
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by Proctur, Eduspace Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
‘Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be available with Proctur .
4. Objective of Policy:
Proctur takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Proctur utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
5. Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures:
Proctur will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall:
6. Disclosure of information :
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when:
- the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Proctur; and
- the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Proctur shall share your personal information, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure suchdisclosure.
7. Transfer of Information:
Proctur may transfer your personal information after bringing it your knowledge to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it.
Proctur shall not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
9. Right to opt out:
Proctur respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected. Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Proctur , and the same must be communicated to Proctur in writing.
Proctur shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
11. Grievance Redressal:
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to Proctur in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
12. Changes to this Policy
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page. We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.